To English speaking visitors:
Welcome to my blog devoted to platypuses on world coins (and tokens). As you can see, most information that I have put here is in Polish. But if you don't understand Poish too well, you can find something for you too! First, to the right, you can find a link to the platypus coin list in English. If you want to read more, you may use an automated translation feature provided by Google. The translator makes funny mistakes when translating between two such different languages, but the result is quite understandable!

poniedziałek, 17 października 2011

Summary - English version

I have finished gathering information about coins that feature images of platypuses. For now the entries about those coins are available only in Polish. Maybe I will translate them some day, but for now I recommend translating the pages using the Google Translator. It makes funny mistakes (for example it translates 'coins on which platypuses appear' as 'coins that appear in the platypus') but the results could be pretty understandable.

For all the foreign visitors I've prepared a comprehensive list of platypus coins in English to find appropriate entries more easily.

I'm pretty sure all Australian coins featuring platypuses and all coins that have platypuses as their main theme are included here. However there may well exist coins I don't know about, especially if a platypus is not the main feature (like in the case of the 'Olympic Rings' series). If you know about any 'platypus coins' that are not mentioned there, please let me know in the comments.

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...